His Royal Highness Prince Fahad bin Sultan Al-Saud
Governor Of Tabuk Province
1. Bachelor in history. King Saud Univ.
2. Master from California Univ. United State.
Position held by HRH:
1. Deputy Minister In Labor Ministry.
2. President of General Presidency for Youth Welfare.
3. Vice Chairman of the Olympic Committee of Saudi Arabia.
4. Vice President of the Saudi Football.
5. President of the Saudi amateur athletics.
6. Deputy Chairman of the Saudi Association for Youth Hostels.
7. Chairman King Abdulaziz Charity.
8. Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the University of Prince Fahd bin Sultan.
1. Honorary President of the TCC.
2. Honorary President of the Tabuk Agricultural Development.
3. Honorary President of the Saudi Pharmaceutical Society.
4. Honorary President of the Tabuk Tourism Investment.
5. Honorary President of the Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences.
1. Establish the first role of the program to maintain social.
2. Establish the first system for charities.
3. Foundations Tabuk Award for Academic Excellence.
4. Foundations Prize Prince Fahd bin Sultan of model farms.
5. Created Tabuk Tourism Investment.
6. Program established by Prince Fahd bin Sultan Social.
7. Founded the first private universities in the north of the Kingdom.
8. Foundations Award ideal neighborhood at his own expense.
Medals and medallions:
1. Scarf King Faisal first class.
2. Jordanian scarf Renaissance first class.
3. Medal World Sports Academy.
4. Decoration of Republic of Pakistan (Crescent of Pakistan).